New York Regional Chapter
The New York Regional Chapter of the Society for Adolescent Health and Medicine is a multidisciplinary organization of professionals committed to serving adolescents.
The goal of the regional chapter is to help professionals devoted to the health care of adolescents in our region deliver the highest quality of care.
The objectives are to provide:
- A local forum for communication and continuing education among professionals by conducting regular conferences each year as a collaboration between downstate and upstate attendants via teleconferencing
- Information dissemination, including regular newsletters
- A network for adolescent health care referrals
- Advocacy for adolescent health care needs
- Collaboration with other regional professional organizations and national SAHM on issues related to adolescent health care delivery
You can help support our efforts to bring adolescent health professionals in New York State together by paying your Annual Dues! Dues-paying members vote to help us make decisions, receive discounted program attendance fees, and get special perks throughout the year.
Dues are $25, or $20 if you are currently in training or less than one year out of training (please select from drop down menu when applying for membership). Dues are for memberships between January 1 – December 31 annually. You do not need to be a member of SAHM to be a member of NYSAHM, but we encourage you to learn more about SAHM at https://adolescenthealth.org/.
If you would like your annual membership dues to be automatically deducted from your account/card, please use the Subscribe button on the membership join page. Otherwise, use Buy Now for a one year – one time – subscription. Membership Dues are tax-deductible. You will receive a receipt via email for your contribution.
Contact us with any questions at NewYorkSAHM@gmail.com
NYSAHM Executive Board for 2022-2024:
– President: Dr. Sona Dave
– Vice President: Dr. Khalida Itrayeva
– Treasurer: Dr. Dina Romo
– Communications Co-Chairs: Drs. Rachel Bring and Caroline Shank
– Advocacy Co-Chairs: Drs. Gail Gutman and Sam Master
– Upstate Trainee Representative: Dr. Amy Paul
– Downstate Trainee Representative: Dr. Guillermo Pi
– Social Media Co-Correspondents: Drs. Nicole Ferrigno and Rashi Kabra
Join this chapter — membership in SAHM is not required to join a chapter, but you are invited to join.