Join or Renew Today
Important Information for All Members Renewing and Joining SAHM
SAHM adopted a new database in late 2021 and everyone – members and non-members — must have an account in the database in order to renew or join SAHM.
Please read these instructions and set up your account before renewing or joining. A new database was adopted in late 2021 and you will need an account in the database to renew or join. For security purposes, login credentials from our old system did not carry over and you must create a new password. If you have already set up your new profile with SAHM in the last several months, you may log in as usual.
1. Visit portal.adolescenthealth.org
2. Click on the “Set Up an Account” tab.
(Note: the “Don’t remember your password?” functionality will not work until you’ve created a password in the new system; you must FIRST set up your account.)
3. Enter the email address where you received this dues notice.
4. Enter a new password for your account and click “Continue” to verify your profile information.
5. You will be sent an email and asked to verify your email address by clicking the link in the email. This ensures you have provided a valid email address.
6. Once your email has been verified, follow the steps to either identify your existing membership record or create a new record within our system.
Join the leading multidisciplinary organization committed to the promotion of optimal health and well-being of all adolescents and young adults by supporting adolescent health and medicine professionals through the advancement of clinical practice, care delivery, research, advocacy and professional development.
Questions? Contact us with questions about SAHM membership.
Listen to what SAHM members have to say about being a part of the Society: