Northwest/Pacific Regional Chapter
The Northwest/Pacific Regional Chapter covers one of the largest geographic regions in the Society for Adolescent Health and Medicine (SAHM), including Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana, Alaska and Hawaii. Membership in the national organization is not a prerequisite for membership in a Regional Chapter. The Northwest/Pacific chapter meets annually during the annual national SAHM meeting.
President: Jessica Serrano MD MPH
Jessica Serrano firstname.lastname@example.org
Vice President (president elect): Do-Quyen Pham MD MPH
Pham, Do-Quyen Do-Quyen.Pham@seattlechildrens.org
Secretary: Crystal Cuellar MD MPH
Cuellar, Crystal Rose CrystalRose.Cuellar@seattlechildrens.org
Treasurer: Jessica Henneman ARNP
NW Pacific SAHM Chapter bylaws – voted on March 2022
· Establish a regional list serve for networking, announcement of regional CME/CEU, career opportunities, clinical resources and more!
· Broaden awareness of NW Pacific SAHM to potentially interested colleagues
· Facilitate and strengthen connections with regional colleagues at annual gatherings such as SAHM and other meetings
Get Virtually Connected! Continuing Education
To join the University of Washington/Seattle Children’s monthly education session
· Occurs: 1st Wednesday of every month @ 8am PST
· Connect via videoconference
· You’ll need: access to a computer, tablet, laptop, smartphone, or conference equipment with a camera and mic
· Click here for the conference link via Blue Jeans
1. NW Pacific Visiting Lectureship Award – Chapter funds will help to support travel for a guest lecturer to your community. Click here to apply
2. NW Pacific Allied Health Professional Scholarship – Chapter funds will help to support (in part) expenses of an allied health professional to attend the annual SAHM meeting. Click here to apply
Dues: No charge for student and trainees; $25 all others
Membership in SAHM is not required to join a chapter, but you are invited to join.