Puerto Rico Regional Chapter
The Puerto Rico Regional Chapter is a multidisciplinary organization committed with the physical, psychosocial health and well-being of our adolescent.
Our mission is bring an excellent health services through clinical care, promotions, research and professional development.
Our chapter was organized to create a positive young development in all Puerto Rico country.
- Improve the quality of our adolescent health care.
- Makes promotions in different regions about our project.
- Develop a new and unique program in our school with talks, seminars and health clinics.
- Develop an educational research program with the help of our professionals.
- Make an ambulatory clinic to go with different country to offers our services.
Edna Serrano, MD
PMB 108 PO Box 70344
San Juan PR 00936-8344
For membership information please contact us by email
Annual dues are $10